Riverlake SPM provides a full range of services for the development of offshore SPM systems (Single Point Mooring systems) and CBM systems (Conventional Buoy Mooring systems) including pipeline and PLEM (Pipeline End Manifold). Please find below an overview of our service portfolio.
SPM / CBM Systems
Offshore Terminal development
Market analysis, studies, planning and reporting
Design (conceptual / functional and engineering)
Project management (commercial, financial, technical and contractual)
- Setting up of procedures and guidelines to operate
- Hire in specialists and crew like mooring masters, operators, trainers etc.
- Sourcing and sale & purchase of suitable vessels
- Temporary importation
- Vessel operations & maintenance
- SPM / CBM / FSO inspection, repair & maintenance
- Localisation programs / Training
- Management of (sub) contractors